Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School

Well, summer is over and I am back in school.  In some ways it is good because now I have stuff to do all day, on the other hand it sucks because I have a lot of non-school stuff to do right now.  My car is sitting up on blocks with the front bumper removed waiting for me to replace the timing belt, I need to get a house, and I would like to keep training but that isn't going to happen.  Fortunately the racing season is over and I can just ride aroud through the trees and enjoy the raging forest fire that has engulfed my trails.  On the plus side, my parents house is still standing so I have a place to live.  Haha, this guy infront of me is playing Age of Empires (a computer game for those of you who are not nerds)  I am in Psycology right now, but it is just introduction and because I took this class last semester I know it.  I know, if you failed last time maybe you should pay attention, but I had an A going into the final.  I skipped the final to go race the world cups in europe and since I am not a steroid ridden football player, I couldn't make it up; thus why I am taking it again.  Yay school!

No comments: