Wednesday, June 18, 2008



Today I slept.  I have been missing sleep from the past four or five days, so I made up for it today.  I slept for 12.5 hours, then the maids came in and woke me up, so I went down for breakfast.  After breakfast I started to watch soccer on euro sport, which works better than ambien by the way, so I fell asleep until lunch.  After lunch I went on yet another unbelievable ride.  I just can't believe how amazing the riding is.  You could easily do 14, 4 hour epic rides.  Those of you who have never been to Italy think I am exaggerating, but those of you who have been here know that I am not.  This place is absolutely amazing.  The Gavia is close and I may hit that up on Saturday.  It is hard to not go too long and blow my legs for Friday.  My legs feel pretty good, so I am hopeful that I can have a good race.  Maybe if I get some help from my super fans both here, home, and in Seattle, I can have a good result.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Mitchell go!!!!!!! K, now a good result is insured. hehe. Have fun and give your best!
- your Seattle super fan

Ben Kraushaar said...

u forgot to mention ur super fans in durango! GOSH!! haha

The Ink Mans said...

Good Luck Dude!

Anonymous said...

Mitchell: This is Jim Patrick, the assistant sports editor of the salt lake tribune. Send me an e-mail as soon as you can. jpatrick@sltrib.com.
Thanks.

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

you should give up blogging and go on the bikini tour