Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 for 2

So far during the time I have been back home training for worlds there have been two Intermountain Cup Races.  I was able to pull off wins in both races.  The first one wasn't a big surprise because it was held on the trails that I train on.  They are literally a 10 min bike ride from my house; I know them.  The second, however, was a bit of a surprise.  There were fast pros there in Alex Grant and Bart G, and although the course was good for me with lots of climbing, I was tired from training hard all this past week.  If it wasn't for a certain super fan in Seattle I don't think I could have won.  Alex was coming up fast and it was all I could do to stay away.  It looks like sly guessed the first two correct, but I am not sure what the deal was with the other three.  He must be out of it, or got some bad information.  I'm off to help Trevor drive his new car back.

No comments: